Introduction of Dominion Risk Advisors Vision Statement
From the creation of Dominion Risk Advisors in 2010, we have followed our Core Principles. Clear standards empower us to make the right decisions for all stakeholders -our clients, each other, our families, and our communities. We re-visit these principles regularly and hold each other accountable. As we start our ninth year in business, we are ready to build upon these principles and create our Vision for Dominion Risk Advisors. Why do we do what we do? Where do we want to go? What impact do we want to have?
To give you an understanding of how we have tried to operate, here are our Core Principles:
For our Clients
- Provide invaluable advice and advocacy.
- Offer the best solutions – insurance, risk management, and claims.
- Be precise, responsive, flexible, and creative.
- Communicate effectively.
For our Employees and Families
- Serve our clients and each other with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Share the company’s profitability with the employees.
- Have a good attitude – it will determine the quality of our performance.
- Keep life in balance – tend to your family, your faith, and your health.
For all Constituents
- Foster relationships that are built on trust.
- Serve our community.
- Use good judgment and act honorably.
In living out our principles, we have focused on customer service and teamwork. In developing our Vision, we are articulating why we do what we do and our intention to have an impact on the future. Here is the new, Dominion Risk Advisors’ Vision Statement: