The DRA Difference
For decades, our professionals have followed key principles in serving clients and working with colleagues. In a dynamic world, clear standards empower the team at DRA to make the right decisions. We want our values to be apparent in our work, so that we can make a difference for our clients, for each other, and for the broader community.
- We will serve our clients and each other with enthusiasm, superior advice, and the highest standards.
- We will build a regional firm that reinvests in the community in life-changing ways.
Our values will be apparent in our work in serving all stakeholders – our clients, each other, our families, our insurance partners and our communities. We re-visit these principles regularly and hold each other accountable.
Our clients need quality commercial insurance protection, home and auto insurance for their families, and risk management advice. As we start our tenth year in business, our clients find comfort in our values-based process. Here are our Core Principles:
For Our Clients
- Provide invaluable advice and advocacy.
- Offer the best solutions – insurance, risk management, and claims.
- Be precise, responsive, flexible, and creative.
- Communicate effectively.
For Our Employees and Families
- Serve our clients and each other with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Share the company’s profitability with the employees.
- Have a good attitude – it will determine the quality of our performance.
- Keep life in balance – tend to your family, your faith, and your health.
For All Constituents
- Foster relationships that are built on trust.
- Serve our community.
- Use good judgment and act honorably.